Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Wassup Dawg??!!!! hehe!!!! another update... but this time, something different..... By e way, I'm almost free... very soon.... by e way, there's a so called new CCG setting a trend among the people... Raw Deal... adapted from WWE... ok, currently I'm kinda hooked on to it...(IT'S REALLY FREAKING FUN!!!).... So far I'm placing the ranking on ma blog... though i still sucked at it, I'm improving.... So, here's the ranking for it..... Two person are tied in the first ranking as they are extremely strong....
First Place: NJ
Superstar: Leader Of The Peepulation
First Place: Gary
Superstar: Rick Flair
Second Place: Jonathan
Superstar: Kurt Angle
Third Place: Carli-Seng
Superstar: Dude Love
Fourth Place: Jon
Superstar: Diva/Los Guererros
Fifth Place: RaFFian
Superstar: The Immortal One
There u have it... the rankings.... like I said, I still sucked.... but still improving... anyways, felling really sleepy now, gtg to D-Land....
Adios!!!!
[12:13 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.