Monday, January 16, 2006
Yo People!!!! Wassup!!!!!
Finally!!! I'm Back online... with a few changes, not a few but plenty of changes... I'm kinda sick with the old teDDy-Volution thingy u know.... so, this is my new, and improved blog... the old blog is kinda childish u knoe... anyway... I've been missing 4 a while, hehe.... coz busy werking and all... not much time to log on the net... But still, now... I will try to make time for my fwens online... hahaha!!!! pretty soon, i wanna change my e-mail add.... juz look out for further detail at my frenster acc... Gtg now!!!! Gonna have to wer Dudes!!!!
Peace out!!!!
[11:49 PM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.