Friday, February 24, 2006
I've got this feeling... Not sure of wat It is actually, but I'm gonna retrace back my roots... How I began performing....
It all began way back... 5 years ago, 2001... It's actually started wif onli 3 members... Dan, Farid and me... It was Dan's idea who started the whole roller coster events... We were told to come up wif a little performance for our music project... Dan suggested that we danced... At that time, *NSYNC was one of the most hottest grp in the Top charts... We decided to perform *NSYNC's It's Gonna Be Me... Oh my... our trainning was unimaginable... We had to practice everyday after school juz to get the timing and the moves rite (Really MISSED those days!!!)... Although we practiced everyday, we are not really ready for the performance though (Hey! we are not perfects... As humans are not perfect rite??)... Then, comes the day when it's time to perform... Hahaha!!! We can so called it as a debut performance.... As for me, that was the first time that I had ever performance... I was very nervous even though it's juz infront of our class... But, we were not the only ones who are dancing...
There was another group (gals)... who was actually dancing... They had a lot of members (Like A Cheer Leading Squad)... They started performing first... At the end of it, my class... cheered as usual... Then, Miss Chew (Our teacher) asked are there any other grps performing??... Dan kept quiet, infact all of us... Including me, juz shut it... Suddenly, Suriani (Leader of the other gal grp) challenged Dan... If I'm not wrong, she said "PENGECUT EH?!"... Out of no where, He jumped out and headed for the front of the class... Hahaha!!!! it was nerve-wrecking and at the same time, we were fueled by anger coz by the challenge... So, We danced.... Suprisingly,The class loved us more!!! Hahahaa!!!! It was clear that they supported us more than the Gal grp!!! Somehow, the rivalry did not end... We need to prove that we were the superior Band in e class... So, Entered a contest.... Our group grew, from 3 to 5... We figured out that we needed a name a grp name.... So, By combining our initials, we got this....
DaniaL ----- L
SanI--------- I
ImraN------ N
FariD------- D
RaffI-------- I
Taken the Idea from *NSYNC.... We got ourselves *L-INDI... We entered BGSS's first Teacher's Day Talentime Contest... Now, we are on the bigger stage... We need to compete with the Gal Grp from our class and at the same time, other classes... Infact, we were the onli boy bands that competed against all the Gal Grps... It was a great experience... And to top It up, We tooked the 1st prize... A sweet Victory... We all tot that it ended there... as 2002, not much activity happened... But sadly, we lost a member of our grp, Farid transfered to another skool... Then, 2003... We decided to take the stage in the Teacher's Day Concert 2003... With the current members, Dan, Sani and me, we had new addition to our grp...Naz, Farhan and Syazwan... We have no idea wat to call ourselves so, we rename the grp as JT... Danced to Justin's Like I love You... We made changes to our dancing styles... From synchronised dancing to Freestyle... The crowd was great... We did not end there but went to our public performance in 2004....
This time, got back to five members again... We were given the opportunity by our very Own DM Mr Teo (i don't know how he got that).... We did get to dance in the public... Parkway Parade... Wat a big place... Took songs from NSYNC's It makes me Ill.... Nice catchy tune and Jt's Like I love You... and so, it was our last time together performing as a group... (Like Real onli...)
2005... Our final performance... Teacher's Day Concert.... We had a hard time and probs... Not enough members and so on so forth... Finally lead down to 8 members...It was Farhan's Idea of naming Our Grp Ethereal Divine (Though he was'nt part of it) We like to thank Him a lot for giving us the name... Dan, Naz, Imran & me.... These were the guys performing... But not 4getting the gals and our last minute entry guy... Aminah, Jammy ,Nisha and Kaiming (Last minute entry guy)... we broke out of The boybands image and took a song from Black Eyed Peas new album Monkey Business... Track Called Like That... Nice... After this performance... it was all over... we went our own seperate ways...
But, If I was ever given a chance to reunite with my fwens to put up another performance... Y not?, I'll gladly join them even if it's for the final time... 5 best years performing... Wonderful memories I won't 4get them easily... Hopefully, I can live them once thru again...
[5:14 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.