Thursday, February 09, 2006
Oh my goodness!!! I have a bout one nite b4 my results... Kinda feeling the butterflies in my stomach... Seriously, My gut feeling is telling me that I can't make it... Not that I'm thinking negatively... But usually, my gut feelings are true... Anyways, went over to Dan's place to catch up wif the lastest or more likely talking about our past... Lower Sec yrs one so on so forth.... It was great, especially the Sec one Talent Time Contest (which we won of course).... And other personal issues... But most of all, now my mind is juz thinking about e results tomorow... Nothing else... i wonder, how did I do in e exam??... There shudent b any regets now... I tried my best.... juz hope that everything turned out well.... If not, then, I juz have to accept the decision and go to where ever I have to go.... That's all nothing much....
[3:49 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.