Monday, February 20, 2006
Darn!!!! There's been sumthing wrong wif me lately... I dunnoe... Can't explain... Most of e time, I'm up so late till about 3-4am... Without sleep... and not feeling sleepy during the day.... And another change that I've noticed tat I am able to understand Chinese.... Expecially when I'm about to purchase my cards... I can understand wat are they toking about, the Price list, quantity needed... And I'm a ble to speak a little of Mandarin my self...(Surprisingly!).... And, My fam (especially my Mom), keep telling me tat I looked moody these past few days... I dunnoe wat kind of expression I put on my face but It's sure different from the normal me... Then, I'm starting to despise ML songs... It's juz tat when the radion or tv is on, when ever ML songs or commercials are on, I wud immediately switch it off for no rational reasons... Something is really awkward wif me... And Usually, at nite, I feel like... How do I describe it, sad izzit??... Not purely sad... I juz feel like something's gone... Empty... Like... I dunnoe... That emptiness in me... If something is really gone, wat is it??... My cards?? My cash???... wat Can iT be??... Y am feeling so empty?? Wat is this emptiness in me??... nah!!! Rather not think about it... It shud be gone in a fewdays time rite??... Wat if this empty feelings are not gone??... tell U wat, I let it rest for a few days, if it still exists in me, I will start questioning myself...That will be great!!!! then I will knoe wat's cozing it... That's about it 4 now... if there's anymore stuffs 2 b posted up, I'll try to update A.S.A.P!!!!
Adios!!!!
[9:51 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.