Sunday, February 12, 2006
Ever since I started skooling, I've always thought that I have to be in skool to learn... But Now with ma results out, i cannot make it to poly... becoz of my maths... Onli that coz my chance of going to poly... Therefore, now... I've decided to retake my maths and possibly Poa... To get a better result, a better certificate... It seems that people are looking down on me... Although some are not but people have changed their impressions of me... I'm out here to prove that I can make it by using a different route... For those who are looking down on me, I have something to say to u all out there... u made it to Poly or where ever u wanna go... U've passed... But From wat I noticed, ur certs are not that good... It was ur maths which helped u go to ur destination... But ur other subjects are not as good as u think... Here, I'm gonna assure u that I will go to a poly, even though It's gonna take me a year later, I'll assure that I have a better certificate than wat are u holding currently.... I'll gurantee it.... Not onli that, Especially those posers who looked down on me by my so called handicapped looks... I'll prove to u all that The Ugly freak that U all looked down apon is GONE!!!! I mean it.... I'll make sure that Someday, when I return back to skool... U will be shocked to see me till ur DAMN FREAKING EYEBALLS POP OUT OF UR EYE SOCKETS.... And those who knoe me now...I would like apologise as I have to make myself disappear for a period of time to carry out my plans... Hopefully, we shall get in touch with each other... Till then, take care... Coz, it's different now... Not like wat It used to be...
[9:19 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.