Thursday, February 02, 2006
Came down to Bedok juz now, I was thinking of going back 2 skool... But in the end, had change my plans and went roaming around instead... Anywayz, met Nazirah my ex-classmate she's in ITE... it's been a while since I met my old classmates... She said i looked different, Mr wei Lee also said i've changed... Seriously, have I changed?? People kept on saying that I've changed but I don't see any changes occuring... May be they need new set of glasses or contacts...I still think that I need to lose more weight, I'm sick of being fat... Ever since pri skool, until sec skool... FAT is all I've been... Now, no more of that ugly fat body and being looked down upon... Like I said, It's Different Now...
[6:17 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.