Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Met up with Mr Wei Lee... the other day.... he joked that I've donated 20 pounds to the African Society... Haha!!! Wat Crap.... anyways, nowadays juz sitting at home doing nuthing much but still juz pretty much wandering around bedok or anywhere that is reachable... Forgive me coz, I got that gut feeling that I'm talking a whole lot of crap now... I can't explain y... But as each day passes by, I feel that I'm becoming more nonsensical (if it's the rite spelling).... Maybe, due to the lack of school if u know wat I mean.... By e way, finally found a good site to host my music... lonely no more...HEHEHE!!!!! it's hard to find a good webby that host free music nowadays.... Missing u guys out there... Doesn't matter in BGSS or ITE or Poly.... hopefully, we get to meet again someday.... Hopefully....Haiz... I dunno wat to do rite now...Nvmind, guess got to do more surfin... Cya...
[1:46 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.