Sunday, February 05, 2006
Orite, I'm really don't know wat 2 say this time... Coz, I need to blog... But not sure wat am I going to say... Currently, I've been a little down... For some unspecified reasons... I don't wanna say anithing bout it at this blog... coz, I don't want it to spread till this new blog... anyways, a little... hint...on the 16th of Feb.... tat's all I'm gonna say... By e way, i've got this gut feeling that the results are coming out on either the 15th, 16th, or 20th.... I might be rite, then again, might be wrong... That's the onli time I'm coming back to skool 4 real... Not like usual, I'm around the neighbourhood onli tat, people either don't notice me or even don't recognise me... Finally, I'm gonna step in BGSS for the final time... B4 leaving it as part of my lost memories.... and move on to a new beginning... Kinda sad sumtimes, but best not to look back.... I wonder how is the skool now??... Hopefully, nothing has changed much... or maybe, It's Different Now...
[6:11 PM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.