Saturday, March 18, 2006
Damned!!! I got knocked out in the Final 8!!!! But hey, that's not bad is'nt it?? out of 100++ people attended, I managed to get into the final 8 contestant... I'll try next time... even harder.... anyways, tomorrow will be another day of contest of tcg at Funan IT mall.... juz hope that I can do my best... ok then, wif that all aside, now for more important things...
About the issue... I think, I'll juz leave it...Somehow, I can "forsee" thru my gut feelings tat, this will juz end bitterly... I will juz leave the matter alone now... Somehow, someting tells me tat It will not turn out orite... therefore, I'm juz gonna leave the matter as it is... There are other guys out there, who are better looking, cleverer, more mature than me... Surely, there will be someone better for her out there... I've been taking risk for the past year... So, I think, I'll juz get back to the old me... The one who avoids risks and juz live his pathetic low-life.... That's gonna be great... I think... Back to where I started b4 everything began... For the other party that is involve, Firstly, I wud like to say that I'm sorrie to all the things that I have done to u that may have offend u or in anyway, wat so ever... Secondly, If u think that I've used ur fren juz to get to u, I'm sorie, it may not seemed like it is... Coz, ur fren came at the wrong place at the wrong time... I did'nt intend to use her or anything... I did Liked her... Infact, I did Loved her more than I loved my life... But somehow, I did'nt managed to show it to her... I know I held this something ever since 2 years ago, It's hard to let it go... but i have to... It's the best thing to do rite now... There are countless reasons that made me decide to let it go... But let it be onli 4 me to know... Coz, not that I'm being impatient or anything like that... it's juz not rite... I think... Therefore, I'm letting it go... Like I said, It's hard, but it seems to like the best thing to do rite now... and I don't wanna take anymore risks... I don't care wat ever happens to me... It's juz that I don't wanna see u unhappi or hurt at the end of all this... I have to think about the future and all... I'm doing this, becoz, I don't wanna hurt u in the future... To be honest, I still care bout u... It's juz tat I don't wanna see u hurt or sad in the future... I wan u to be happi always... and of course, I'm grateful to know a great fren like u... Hopefully, we are frenz till the end of time...
[4:57 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.