Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Erm... Still at home, waiting for more tournaments to be organize... I bet, u muz b thinking that I juz slack at home... Which I was supposed to do... But aiya (sigh!)... Juz housework all the time I get.... Nvm... Anyway, I sense something different... I juz can't explain here... But I'll try... It seems that the fun side of me is pretty quiet nowadays... And I'll juz do housework without thinking of having fun... The onli fun I have is visiting the Arcade once in a while, but most of my days, I'll juz go out and roam around... I'm a little hooked on this Game at the arcade....
G.H.O.S.T SQUAD....
-Global
-Humanitarian
-Operation
-Special
-Tactics
It's like a SWAT game... it's fun But at the same time, it's really tiring... coz... ah nvm, it's too hard to xplain anyway... Even if I'll xplain, no one will understand...
Other then that, nothing is actually happening... Everything seems to be calm, and at a state of peace.... If I wud Picture my life now, it's like a beautiful beach, waves crashing against the shore... and u can hear the sound of it... so peaceful...
I wonder... Cud this state of "calmness" is juz like some Western sayings, "the calm b4 the Storm"... cud it be juz a cover up to a prob that is about to rise pretty soon?? I don't know... There's always a possibility of this fact occuring...
But, wat the Heck?? Y muz think so much?? Juz enjoy wat I have now... and Maybe, I'll try not to think too much... I'm sure everything's fine...
tat will do for now.... gtg now...
aDiOuS!!!!
[11:45 PM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.