Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Guessed Wat?? I'm In!!!! Power 98 Called me and confirmed wif me about the scissors, paper, stone competition!!!! hahaha!!!! I'm shocked when he called and told me that I was selected and was supposed to turn up on this saturday!!! man I really gonna try really hard to win!!!! $3,000 cold hard cash!!!! WOW!!!! Seriously, I really need that cash!!!! OMG!!!! I going Bonkers.... All I know that I muz be extra early on this Saturday... Registration time at 12pm... anyway, I muz not let loose all... muz knoe how to control.... Wish me luck guys...
[4:00 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.