Monday, March 06, 2006
I feel that people is juz making this issue looked extremely complicated... And some have juz withdrawn away to avoid any blames of the consequences, if they were bad... I ain't allowing my emotions over-run my thoughts... I'm in the deepest Sh*T ever now (Sori for the vulgarities...) The deepest, darkest prob ever... This is how people are giving the impression of the Issue... Somehow, I don't think is tat complicated... But I have to prepare myself if, it's really that complicated... So, u guys muz b thinking that bcoz of this issue, I'm gonna run away... Make the Disappearing act... guess wat??....I'm ain't runnin away this time... I'm gonna face the Prob Head on... People think that this issue is complex and almost impossible to be solved... But, I don't think so... I will make the impossible, possible.... when there's a will, there's always a way... Sometimes, it feels like I'm facing a whole group of people instead of juz her... On my side I got only the two personalities that exists in me...I'm alone... But, on her side... It's like everyone is over there...Me vs Everyone that is involved.... Anyone can predict that, I'm gonna lose this battle, but even against all odds, I will not give in that easily... I will not die... I will retaliate... If I can, I wanna go against all odds and come out in one piece... I've realised something... I was never felt confident with myself... But now, alot have changed... For the First time in my life, i never felt more confident to face this problem and I will ensure that this Problem will be solved even If I have to rely onli on myself to solve it... Say wat ever u guys wan... I'm ain't gonna give her up that easily... as long I'm still breathing the air, my heart still beats... I will fight for her... that is one big fact that will not change for a very long time....
[5:42 PM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.