Friday, March 24, 2006
I'm Practically Terrified... Some pple say dreams, are juz dreams.... But wat I've experienced is a Total Nightmare..... Nightmare that is so real... it actually affected me in reality....
It happened last nite... it seems like a normal nite for me.... surfing the net and searching for inspirations for the MB episodes... Then I was kinda sleepy and I decided to crash on the sofa.... Somehow, I found myself back in skool... In BGSS, If I remember correctly, the place resembles the area outside the PAC.... I dunnoe, wat situation I was in... But I'm facing two people... Since I knoe, who comes to this blog, I think, I can reveal who the are.... The two people tat i did'nt expect to face at this point of time...S & M... Somehow, I think they were asking me about the current issue... The whole issue is about how I felt about S... Then the worst came... M went berserk... She started yelling this question "Wat about me??!!!" "Wat about the feelings, that u had for me??!!!" She juz pounced on me... Started strangling me, I was stunned... I tried pushing her away, but, I can't... It seems like she was'nt human... It felt so real... Her hands wrapping around my neck... Tighter by every second.... i can't breathe... I tried shouting... But there's no voice came out of me... Then, she pushed me down...down from the 4 level.... to the ground... I was terrified... when I hit the ground, It felt so real... I can feel the Impact... That's when I woke up... I was sweating a lot... I tried to megucap... But the shocking part was that I lost my voice...
I terrified... I think I'm having a phobia... of her... wat if she does tat to me?? I dare not sleep... I'm afraid wat if, the nightmare repeat again!! Damn!!!! Is this wat's gonna happen to me?? I feel so Terrified!!!! I feel so helpless... now, I'm not able to meet anyone... Coz I can't.... Not that I don't wanna talk about it... but, I juz can't... My condition is not allowing me to....
[4:13 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.