Sunday, March 05, 2006
I knoe tat I'm supposed to post about the Chalet event two days ago... But, really I'm not in the rite mood, thinking or emotions to write about it... But, I'll give it a shot... Friday I went to the Chalet wif Dan, Naz and me... The Room was great and all... We went to Escape (FREE ENTRY!!)... How?? thanx to naz's idea about the whole chop thingy... The haunted house was the funniest... How can "ghost" can say, "mane boleh pakai handphone?!!, tak tau baca signboard ke??!!!". Funny man... I was supposed to lead the rest... I have to go thru everything first... Then, comes the Barbecue part... Oh my, our pit was taken then I'm the so called cook for the evening... Hot stuffs man... That concludes the whole event of Chalet at Pasir Ris....
Now, here comes the Hard part... Most of the people I knoe, knoes about the current issue... I won't mention the other party's name...Due to Privacy reasons.... I heard/saw different kind of reaction when, the first heard the news... Some are shocked, while others, juz stunned in disbelief... I know, it's unimaginable 4 me to like someone like her... But how am I supposed to hide it anymore... I've been keeping it in me since, If I'm correct, beginning of 2004... It's like 2 years... I onli got to know her 2005... But at the same time, I tried to focus my feelings on someone else, coz i knoe, that I'm not suitable 4 her... I tried match-making her wif one of my friends hoping that he can take care of her and I will b able to 4get her... Some how, it did'nt turn out that way... Then, the feelings for surfaced again... Then, I accidently blurt it out in a sms... There goes everything... Now, I don wanna bother her... But still, My mind wonders... thinking of the worst... To be honest, thru out the Chalet, I juz kept stoning... Thinking, whether I did the rite thing by letting her know... How I felt... Somehow, there's no sms for 2 straight days... Wat will happen?? I dunnoe... But my mind is like going to xplode anytime... But, I need to keep my cool... Don't let the stress overwhelme me... If that occurs, then, everything will absolutely turn out bad... So, If I can control my emotions, I think it will turn out orite... But, I don't have my hopes too high... coz, somehow, I knoe that it will never happen... I juz have to wait, and see wat will happen in the near future...
[4:02 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.