Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Juz came back frm Meeting aminah and Amal.... Hahaha!!!! Not much things have changed about them.... Onli tat, Amal melatar!!! hahah!!!! Yea Yea!!!! Amal Melatar!!!! hahahaaha!!!! Ok2... Enuf bout that....
Finally, I can put my worries aside... Hearing news frm Amal, that she is busy rite now... I think let her get on wif her busy schedule... I don't wanna disrubt her busy life u know... Till when, she's ready, then we'll talk... And One ting, I feel like somethings, changed within me... If I knoe, correctly, when people teased me about liking someone, I wud usually juz keep my mouth shut and deny everything... But Juz now, when they say "Bye _ _ _ _ _ _ _".... I answered Bye!!! Hahaha!!!! I dunnoe wat hit me, maybe... I'm different now... I'm daring enuf to admit that, I liked her... No more Hiding and Denying... tat's all I wanna say... B4 I go, Juz One More thing....
AMAL MELATAR!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! (Amal, sorie... I'm juz in one of the crazy mood swings!!!!)
[11:29 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.