Thursday, March 02, 2006
I've done A Big Mistake... A very Big Mistake... I Knew I shud not have done it... Now, that Big mistake is going to ruin my lyfe... Forever... This mistake existed in me a long time ago... It all started in 2003/04, I managed to hide it from everyone till this year... Some how, the mistake broke out... and now, It's ruining my life... I juz cannot control that mistake no longer.... It had been residing within me.... now, It's has broken out... haunting me... Destroying my life... Never I thought that This day will come... The Day Of My Reckoning... Is Finally Here...
[4:38 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.