Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Alrite, Currently, I'm still not sleeping from yesterday...Some how the blogger's date is wrong... And it is 28th Feb 2006 13.49pm.... wat actually happened, is that I met up wif Syazwan to discuss some personal matters... then, we talked until 11++pm... under the blk 422... then, for no Rational reason, I decided to do a So called Sleepless marathon... We Visited places around Bedok in 5 hour...Non stop... Began from 11pm and we moved all around Bedok till about 7am... First stop, was Frm the 24hr Mac and moved to blk 422 then, around 12.30 onwards, We were at Naz's places till the Police Checked on us... and All... then we went to Dan's block and passed by it, juz in case he was still awake... But too bad he was asleep... Then, we walked all the way Frm Chai Chee till Bedok North st 3 at around 1.30 am.... Decided to juz drop by near Sab's house... for a break... Then, made our way back to bedok interchange while talking about our stuffs... We hanged around the interchange for about maybe 2hrs pluss until we made our way to Skool and watched students dragged their Sleepy selves into the skool... Not many people noticed us... Maybe, don't even recognised us...Then, there is one particular person (whose name will not be mentioned due to privacy reasons).... Became more arrogant and Juz acted as if syaz and Me was not or even existed in that person's life... Damn!!! it's juz sad that that person have to react that way towards... Maybe,that person got someone special with him/her so, don't wanna admit that we are that person's friends... So Wat?? Wat Do I have to lose rite?? it's that person's lyfe, and I'm not supposed to butt in and interfere although I feel that I shud b in the Picture... anyway, still not getting my sleep, juz to make sure of the time, checked the tag board for the time when i post it up... so, I won't be telling any kind lies or tricks... orite, still got alot of things to do now, juz have to keep my Hyperactive mode up!!!! Chill Dudes!!!!!
[9:52 PM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.