Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Everybody knows that I was such a fool to ever let go of you.... I knew I was wrong... I never asked about ur feelings for me... It was all my fault, for being oversensitive & childish... I remembered that u told me to move on... But Baby Here I am...
Banging on your front door...My pride spilled on the floor...My hands and knees are bruised, and now I'm crawling back to you...
Begging for a second chance
Are you gonna let me in?...I was running from the truth and now I'm crawling back to you....
I know that you're somewhere out there... And you don't care... But I still care... It's at least I can do, just to tell you face to face that... I was lying to myself and I'm dying in this hell... I know that you are mad, and never wanna see my face... But Baby here I am...
Banging on your front door...My pride spilled on the floor...My hands and knees are bruised, and now I'm crawling back to you...
Begging for a second chance...
Are you gonna let me in?...I was running from the truth and now I'm crawling back to you...
If you could see these tears I'm crying...
Touch these hands that can't stop shaking...
Hear my heart that's barely beating...
You will see a different man...
Crawling Back to You...
[11:57 PM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.