Monday, April 24, 2006
Ahhh....*A sigh of relief* I don't have anithing much to say now, but I'll try to think of something to say... Erm... Hmmm.... Wat am I supposed to say anyway?? I dunnoe... Any suggestions??... Ah nevermind... I'll juz write wat comes in my mind... Oh ya, the BSB album, Never Gone was not too bad... Their music is now more like Maroon 5... Somewhere there... Oh ya, last Sat, met up with my pal Jonathan (Jonathoon!!)... went to the cineleisure and then to the arcade... LOL!!! Look at me... A newbie playing DOTA!!! hahah!!!! nvm, I've gotta start somewhere.... Wat else in my mind...*Thinking very hard!!* OOps... Not to go there!!! Not the FORBIDDEN MEMORIES!!!!
Anyways, next tuesday, starting skool... hahaha!!! Hey Naz, If ur'e reading this, I'm joining u dude!!! Gwahaha!!!! If I lose it all!!!...Not that... Another thing, Dancers from So u think u can dance a great!!! No JokE!!! There's this particular dancer, whose size is pretty big but, He really can dance Hip-Hop!!! I really admire his talent man... He has a very good self-esteem... I hope that e will go far in the Competition... Prove that Big people can GrooVe Wif Awesome Moves!!!
(I would like to apologise if, there are some nonsense in this post, coz currently my BrAiN is All MESSED Up!!!... So, wat's crap, juz leave it as crap... It's juz there to spice up the post... Don't be Offended!! Hehe!!!)
(Another waLL in this alley is Sprayed on!!)
[8:18 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.