Sunday, April 30, 2006
I'm here 2day, to tell u a story... A story about a guy who went botak in one day...
It all started, when he was having his hair cut... Out of the sudden, one of the customer started quarreling wif the barber 4 no rite reason... Then, The barber whose cutting the guy's hair was a little scared... He was trembling and accidentally cut the guy's hair... So, he had no choice but to cut BOTAK!!!! That's how he got the BOTAK head...
To make the Matter worst, that guy is.... ME!!!! Now, I'm BOTAK!!!! Not really botak... still alittle hair left... But Man, My head looks round!!! Man!!! I hate my hair now!!!! Argh!!!!
*Banging his HEad on the wall!!!*
[2:45 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.