Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Soon Skool gonna start in 2 weeks from 2day... I guess that it's not too bad coz I've become so sick of the Holidays... Kinda boring... Anyways, Decided to try out this skin for the Blog... Graffiti... It's nice... With all these Graffitis... Hey! It even Got My name In the Word... gRAFFIti...Haha!!! LOL!!! Besides, it's cool... CAn't wait 4 skool to start... Hahahaha!!!! I can't wait to see all those new Faces and making plenty of new friends!!!! I wonder, How life will be in the New skool?? Hmm... Ah... I'm sure it's gonna be great... Surely, People won't recognise me that easily coz, They havent see me 4 quite sometime...
Lately, I've been addicted to watching Gundam Seed Destiny... U know the Anime... KC is showing it at a very slow rate... So, I've decided to buy the box 4 of the Anime... OMG!!!, Strike Freedom is so Cool!!! With all The Dragoons attached to it, Not to mention the upgraded rail guns from yellow beams to red if I remembered it correctly...Plus, the centre core beam... It's a one HELLACIOUS Machine!!! To make the matter even Better, it's piloted by the Ultimate Coordinator, Kira!!!! Even Destiny won't be able to beat that!!!! Haha!!! It may sound Childish, but Anime are actually much better than Cartoons... Coz, It has a better story lines and the drawings are much more detailed...
Ok2, enuf of the Gundams... Time 4 me to go now.... Need to do some house errands, (I'm like a house Guy now!!!) Hope to write more pretty soon... Cya!!!!
[11:18 PM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.