Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Sick of it!!!! Thinking of makes me puke!!!! I dunnoe y am I feeling like this!!!! It's damn frustrating!!!! I don't wanna say much but I have to say it to vent out my anger somewhere....
My pal, whose name who I will not mention here... Infact, I won't mention anyone's name here.... Told me whether I sure that I wanna help him/her??... Somehow, I don't care wat happens to him... It's his/her life!!!! Y muz I care about him?? She got him/her own mind... Can think whether wat she's doing now is good for his/her life!!!! Still asking me whether I shud advice her/him??? Y muz I??? Like i said, Got ur mind of ur own, Use it to THINK!!!! Don't wait for other pple to think for u??? I juz sick of her/his behaviour!!!! Infact, I sick of everything of wat's happening around me!!!! Dwelling, hate it so much!!!!! I juz MAD!!!! Y??? Y am I feeling all this Hatred???!!! Anger??!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!
[7:29 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.