Thursday, June 08, 2006
Yo! Yo!! Yo!!! WaSSup!!!! It's been a while is'nt it?? One question matters.... Where did I go?? My ans, NO WHERE!!!! It's juz that I'm juz settling down in my new skool, making plenty of new frenz... and there's isn't much time for me 2 do blogging... Not like the holidays, I have plenty of time to do stuffs... Anyway, Let me share abit of wat skool's life now, compared to the YEARS OF YESTERDAYS!!! My skool life is now very much not restricted... Not like sec skool... One hr of lunch instead of 20 mins of recess, Learning in very diff environment... So much more... People see ITE Students as mostly HOOLIGANS... But, it's not true, it depends on which kind of pple u hang around wif... Not all are bad, only a few black sheeps that making us look bad...
Moving on to frenz, Most of my classmates are cool, we get along really well, not racism or prejudism, onli this guy who's name is Darrel... He's a anti social, Our class give him a couple of nicks like, Professor/I-POD Freak/Weirdo.... He's always with his I-POD... Other than that, My class is cool...
Orite, let's end it here... I'm pretty tired... And more lectures are p 2morrow... Cya Guys!!!
Adios!!!!
[6:47 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.