Saturday, July 15, 2006
I hate it with the Blogger's time... Currently, It's 23:40 in Singapore... But wat Does the time say about this post?? It's 8++am... Someone fix it man!!!! Wat does a guy need 2 do juz to get the time rite??!!!
Anyways, Talking bout the Clocks, My internal Body cLock (IBC) Is all wrong... I'm officially a Nocturnal creature now... Sleep during the day, Awake at nite... Come to think of it, I was like this most of the time like last year... Only that, last year I did'nt get enough rest as Where DO i Find Time 2 sleep in Class?? Anyways, Did I mentioned I dumped a gal?? Wait a sec... Let me Do a recheck... Real werk...ermm... Ya... I did... In the last post rite??....Ya I'm glad that it's all over... Juz in case If she found my blog, Let me say a few words... Though I hope that she does'nt... Ok.... Here goes....
To That Gal,(Whose name I shall not mention, as to protect the Identity of her)
I hope tat I haven't hurt u that bad... If I do, I'm truly sorie, It was'nt meant 2 be at the 1st place... I hope that u won't do anything foolish juz becoz of this issue... Also, I hope u can recover 4rom this upset, and move on with ur life... I advise u not to dwell in the past 4 too long... As The FUTURE needs u... I'm sure, in the near or maybe distant future... U might be able 2 find the Guy who is better than me, who can take care of u better than I can... I juz hope that our frenship that we have establish so far, won't b affected... once again, I'm sorie... I'm juz not into u...
R~TeDDy
Orite, I hope that would ease her a little... Man, this Love thingy is complex... I myself can't understand... U see, when u like that someone, that person juz don't like u... When that person like u, u don't like that person... Pretty amazing huh??... Y muz be it like that??... Also,WHen a break up occurs, the pain will be there 4 a long time... Isn't there such thing like a Panadol 4 Heartache or Aspirin that Cure ur emotional pains??... The only thing that can cure heartache that I can think up 2 this point is Time & RAT poison... (Though I don't recomend the second Treatment...) Is'nt there anything faster than time??... I guess not...
Another issue, time, If u can turn back time, wat would u do??... I've been wondering... I think I wanna change my past... (I'm not gonna touch on the reasons!!) Wat about u??There surely something that u wanna change if u can turn back the clock rite?? It's like so many things u wanna change but u don't have the way... Orite, that's enough 4 now... I've been typing far too long... And my Mind is Exhausted from all that Thinking... Gtg 4 more Surfing... Signing off!!!!
R~TeDDy (Publishing his post as u read this last sentence)
[8:39 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.