Tuesday, July 04, 2006
~LaaaLaaa~ Oh!!! Hiya All!!!! I juz can't understand y I'm juz so Happie... Hehehe!!!! Anyways.. There are A couple of Reason that I'm happie about... First and Foremost, I'm having my holidays now while those other students are Studying!!! Haha!!! (At this time around last year, I was studying fer my O's...) Secondly, I'm juz happie.. that's all... Okay2... i sound like I've lost my marbles... Or in another expression, "The Lights are on, but noone's home..."... In another words, I'm nuts.... Oh ya, another news, I'm managed to create a Music Video... Using Evanesance's Bring me 2 life... It's about WC3!!! I hope the guys at YouTube rate the vid and give comments so that I can Improve...
Anyway, I coming back this Teacher's Day 2 visit my teachers in BGSS... It's been awhile since I get a chance 2 see them again... I wonder, how the school is now... I juz hope that, not many teachers have left skool eg Ma'am Z.... (Mdm Zakiah)...
Orite, THAT'S a WRAP!!!!
Cya!!!!
[5:23 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.