Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Orite, Wat's happening this Mid week??... Tmr Real Werk, Games, Lack of sleep, Footbal Finals, hmm... wat else... Oh yup, that's rite... Dumped a gal!!! Hahaha!!!! Yup, u heard me... DUMPED A GAL!!!!
It's not wat it seems 2 be... It's not that I cruel or heartless by laughing at her... It's juz that funny, It's always ME, yours truly... Getting dumped by gals... But not this Time BABY!!!! I've turned the tables around!!!!
It's something like this, she likes me then I don't really "like" her... Hey, I mean't by liking her as a friend... May god sis... But not someone for astead or gf... I was making alot of excuses 2 get myself away from the topic.... Then, If I'm not wrong, it was 2 nites ago... Hmm.... That's when I told her directly that I'm juz not into her... That's all... She was all like crying, black mailing of suicide and all... Oh pls... Who's gonna commit suicide juz bcoz of me?? It's CRAP!!!
Alrite, that's the nEws update fer this MID WEEK... Pls Tune in Nxt week fer more headline.
This has been NEws Blog tonite, Good night...
(R~TeDDy's rushing out of Mediacorp studios b4 The Security comes!!!)
[8:29 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.