Sunday, September 17, 2006
Hi Dudes out there, missed me?? Hehehe!!!! It's been a while since I blog here... Not tat I don wanna blog, its tat my damn com created a whole mess... I juz fixed it up.... Damn those Trojans!!!! And Adwares!!!! (2 all these prob makers)... Though its not fully fixed yet, the only setback is only that I cannot log in to he msn system... Meaning cannot check my mail, chat wif tha messengers... other than that, I can still watch youtube, blog and surf... I guess tat's enough...
Anyways, my life is stable now... Nuthing much's happening rite now, juz having holidays sitting at hme... playing Online Dotas... also, mayb I'm turning into a full-pledge geek in skool... Getting my hands wif robots... (Robotics club) then, most of my class only enjoy football that's all... I'm left wif a bunch of geeks that are... I dunnoe how 2 describe them....
Also, and ALARMING NEWS!!!!! SOMEONE... is gonna get attached in 2 years time... And heard rumors that THAT SOMEONE wants 2 have 8 CHILDRENS!!!! When I first heard this news, I was stunned and hurt alittle...(Thinking that I can try 2 get her back... GUess I was Wrong)... But then I said, "It's YOUR LIFE!!! WHo am I to Care about??!!!" Hahaha!!!! Then, Everythings normal again!!!! HEHEHE!!!!
Recently, Bought JT's New Sexy Album FutureSex/Love Sounds, My advice 4 1st time listeners, don be alarmed, his songs are totally differemt from his 1st album Justified... It's more to a club feel rather than pop or rock... I wud recommend this track tittled, Lovestoned/I think she know Interlude... Really catchy song wif Superfast beats... I was totally caught off guard when I heard that song.... Overall, I wud rate the album... Hmm... 8/10... 2 be fair... But if I were biased, 10/10!!!! hehe!!!!
ALrite, that's it 4 now... Gtg Now!!!!
R-A-Double F to the I
(TeDDy)
WEST SIDE!!!!!
[9:16 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.