Sunday, September 24, 2006
Haiz.... Here we go again... Ramadan.... Fasting... B4 Raya!!!! LoL!!!! Anyways, although fasting 2day, I still went 2 the arcade wit my buddy... Jon... (Hey, although its fasting month, lyf still has 2 go on rite??)...
Played Housed of the Dead 2... Can u believe that with juz $2 for the each of us, we reached the last boss onli that we did not defeat him... Hey, It's a great achievement okay!!! Some people need at least $10+++ 2 get 2 the last stage...
Actually, I have nuthing much 2 say... Juz toking crap... Ah, Nvm, I'll continue in my nxt post...
CIAOZ!!!!
[7:29 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.