Saturday, September 30, 2006
Man, wat a day... Painted my aunt's house from the morning... till nite... Enough time 2 go 4 the nite prayers (tarawih)... Then head back home... Man... Luckily the house was completed within one day...
Now, juz gettin my deserve rest... haiz, by e way... currently I'm kinda bored... Tired of the same old dota... haiz... I'm gettin sick of it... I'm searching 4 new games... I shud get my com upgraded an play WoW... Yup, mayb I shud... Join other million players.... Playing the game...
Rite, that shud do it 4 now... I wanna rest... I'll write more another day...
That's All Folks!!!
(P.S Sent her a Message 4 no Reason!!)
Ian RaFFian
[12:13 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.