Sunday, October 15, 2006
That is the time of the year again... The day that I was brought into this world... The day I was born.... 18 years has passed... It's time 4 me to change... Stop thinking like a child... Grow up... B serious... Be mature...
No more being childish...
My wish is that I can lose more weight, look better than wat I have rite now... (Mayb gain a six packs... Who knoes??) Also, Taking care of my family and having more responsibilities now... It's a short post though... Enough said... Hopefully, by nxt year, I can Be Mascular...
Ian RaFFian
[5:08 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.