Friday, October 06, 2006
Damn It!!!! Feel down once more... Plenty of things happening... I dunnoe how 2 describe...
Let's start wif wat's happening around me once more...
The old same prob is occuring... I tot it disappeared... I never experienced it 4 quite sometime now... 2 b exact, it's more than 5 months ago since I last had this prob... 4 those who knoes about this, sorie 2 bring this up once again... So, here goes...
It seems that everywhere I go, she starts 2 pop out again... though it's not her, But they looked alot like her... really, she appears in my dream, smiling at me... Visions of my past kept on repeating everytime I shut my eyes... Everytime I try 2 change, these 2 words kept on appearing in my mind... CHILDISH & IMMATURE... These same werds that she told syaz that best describes me... Y am I like this?? Am I abnormal??... Y this emotions start 2 repeat again after all these while?? I hate it when this happens... I feel like I'm back in the same situation one year ago...
Ya, people say it's easy... Move on, Move on, 4get her... move on... Something easier said than done... I kept telling myself, MOVE ON!!! Ya it works 4 that moment, but the next, it comes back like an irritating headache... That wont go away... hate it man!!!!
WAt's WRONG WIF ME??!!!!
[7:24 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.