Thursday, November 16, 2006
Haiz... Remember that STUBBORN gal?? Guess wat... She juz joined the other two... People who hates me... How did it happened??... Here's the story...
After I rejected her 4 the 3rd time, I tot we were frenz... but, when we chatted, she was really cold... so, (Me and my stupidity, go asked her y?)
Then she said, my heart was even more cold... Then she started 2 make exampalary excuses and blaming me... So, I played the same game by saying wateva... Lol!!!! Then she was terribly annoyed... She scolded me F***!!! b4 we ended the chat... And there u have it... the tale of her joining the "HATE RAFFI" Category... wat am I supposed 2 do??
I wanted 2 be frenz... No matter wat I do, I end up wit people hatin me...
Nxt issue, I finally bonded wit my classmates(the malays of course)... 6months, kinda long is'nt it??... They had something in common... Football... Hey, have u ever heard the saying, If u can't beat them, join them... That is wat exactly I did... And finally i am able 2 mix around wit them...
4 the final issue...
I dreamt the other nite...
Somewhere in the future...(Which I don't Knoe when,) I have 2 attend this reunion dinner, where people 4rom my past are there...2 b specific, people whom I got 2 knoe in the year 2005... Dan, Imran, Naz... Amal and frenz....
The scene began something like I was at home, and received a phone call 4rom Amal... She said...
"Abg, ader reunion dinner tau... All of us are attending..."
Ian: Huh?? Reunion, busylah... no time... Some other time maybe...
Amal: Datanglah... Important lah... It's so Important that even me and Dan are putting our differences aside...
It muz b some important dinner if they can put their diffs aside rite??...
Then, the nxt thing I can remember is I was going down the elevator and Amal called telling me that she wanted 2 meet me... (I supposed that it happened after the dinner...It looked like a fancy place)
I waited 4 her... But...
It was not Amal who came Down... It was her...
Ian: Amal mane?
???????: Sebenar nyer awak, kiter yg nak jumper awak...
Ian: Oh, ader ape?
???????: Bleh kiter ckp kat tempat lain tak?...
(It seems like the longest dream ever...)
We were like walking towards somekind of park... I asked how she was until one question that she did'nt ans...
Ian: Awak ngan wan mcmane skarang?
She juz kept quiet...
Juz b4 I woke up, she said...
???????:Awak, can we pick up from where we last left in 2005?...
I was so mixed up when I woke up... madn Wat does she mean by "pick up from where we last left??... Wat was that dream supposed 2 mean??
To say that I'm terrified, I'm not... 2 say that I'm happy, I'm not sure... I'm still clueless wat was that supposed 2 mean... Man, wat was all that about??!!! I'm getting a headache juz thinking bout it... enuf 4 now... Cya pretty soon...
Ian RaFFian
[12:45 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.