Sunday, November 26, 2006
Nothing left 2 say, coz I loved u all the way until yesterday...
U guyz muz b thinking wat the hell I'm babbling about.... It's Jc's New single "Until Yesterday"... His album will b release around early next year...
Besides, this line really reflects on wat I've been thru frm a year ago, till 2day... This is the final time that I'm gonna mention the whole Damn issue... And this time, I mean it...
To The Gal Who Left me...
Ever since I met u, I have 2 thank u for allowing me 2 learn how 2 love and being loved... I tot u were the one 4 me... As a matter of fact, u are my DREAM girl... Also, thanks 2 you, I'm able 2 lose a lot of weight... I tried my very best 2 make u happi... But I've failed miserably ever since the day u left me...As 4 your reason is, I'm Childish & Immature... Some how, I knew that the day will come... But Nonetheless, I kept a promise 2 myself... I will always loved u no matter wat... But that promise had severely hurt me when I found out that u were with someone else... I was blinded by the love I had 4 u all these while... Finally now, I'm free of that promise... That same promise that had imprisoned me emotionally... If I have the chance 2 say something 2 u, I wud say...
I Loved u all the way, until yesterday...
Ian RaFFian
[3:49 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.