Saturday, November 11, 2006
Plenty of things 2 tok about...
Leading 2 my current situation...
It all began...(Flashback)!!!
When she got 2 knoe me thru Amal... At that point of time, she had a crush on me... I told her that it was juz a mere infatuation... It will fade away... It worked the first time... I tot the whole issue was over... But i tot wrong...
She came back 4 round 2... This time in msn... She asked me... Can't we even try 2 go steady?... I told her my heart was still with sum one else... But she still tries 2 capture my heart... But still I did not budge... not a bit... With a sad heart, she left not making any contact with me... But we made contact again once she found someone else... (I tot wad she had 4 me is gone...)
Third time she came...One Werd...STUBBORN... Asked me the same question... Can we try?? We would'nt knoe if we don't try... But I don't feel 4 her... She juz broke up wif her guy... She told me...
???:I love u... Don't u get it?
Ian:I get it, and I appreciate it... But I juz don't feel the way u do 2wards me...
She wanted 2 say gdbye 4 good... But I told her, "Becoz of this issue, u wanna break our frenship?, is it worth it?, I have enuf people hating me and I don't wanna add more 2 that group of people... Infact, these same people who has this hatred 2wards me used 2 be people whom I care and I can trust... But due 2 my foolishness, I lost their trust and frenship... And gained their hatred... Though I tried 2 mend wat is shattered, my efforts that was put in, ended in a failure...
It's juz sad... so sad... People look at me... and think that I'm pathetic... I used 2 regret, dwelling in the past... Hoping 2 get something that was never meant 4 me from the start... Trying 2 defy the fact that I cannot get it from the start... Ended with a tragedy... where emotions were involved and sadness was the onli thing that I am able 2 feel...
My frens have always tot that We r all equal... But as the matter of fact, I was always hidden behind their shadow... It's always their time 2 shine and my time 2 disappear... People notice them easily, but not me... I don't blame them...Maybe, I'm born 2 be hidden in shadows... Never 2 get noticed... Hey, if I was destined 2 be like tat, wat can I do?...
2 be exact, Nothing...
There's nothing I can do...
[1:50 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.