Friday, December 22, 2006
Haiz, here we r again... Or shud I say, having my term break... 3 weeks, seem not that long. Plenty of things 2 do... Like, hme, real werk, games, sleep, bike... Seems like not much... But recently, people r lookin 4 me to help solve their prob...
It seems that they find me 1st... Not that I'm bragging or anything, it's juz that the look at me as if I'm somekind of genius in helping their probs... Honestly, I don't mind at all.. Hey, they r my frenz, I muz be there 2 help them... I'm juz glad I can be of a help to them...
Nxt topic... Hmmm....(thinking...)
Infact there's no nxt topic.... I dunnoe wat to write anymore... I'm having my mental block... Haiz...
Oh ya... I'm in the grp!!!! Bryan has finally recognise me as a strong duelist!!! Hahah!!!!! After 4 yrs in this business, the Great Bryan has finally recognise me as aformidable foe!!! HAHAHA!!!!
Hey, wait a minute... is tat a good thing or bad?? Formidable foe... is he gonna kick my a** when he sees me or respect me as a respectable opponent?... I prefer the second options...
Hehe!!! Let's end it here...
Werds of wisdom from Judai Yuki
"Get Ur Game ON!!!!!"
[6:07 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.