Sunday, December 31, 2006
Here we go again!!!!! It's 31st December 2006... Hmm... shud I do a recap of this yr?? I think it's most logical thing 2 do...
But First, Wishing the B'day boy... Naz!!!! happi b'day 2 u!!!! Finally u turn 18!!! LoL!!!! Congrats...
Okay, here's the recap...
January- Werking at Singpost, overtime.... For no reason... Holidays!!!!
February- Got My O Level Results...
Early March- Got myself into a whole lot of trouble wit Sab...
March- Chalet wif My pals!!!! (Dan Naz Wee Kiat!!!!)
April- Still Enjoying my holidays!!!!
May- Entered ITE SIMEI!!!!! HAHAHAH!!!!
June- 3 weeks break...
July- Sexyback premiered...
August- Got my skills as a duelist back!!!!
September- Discovered Kinokuniya, Cheap Promos...
October- I'm 18!!!!
November- Took My first bike lesson and not a bicycle!!! U shud know wat I mean...
December- Bryan Recognise me as a pro duelist!!!!
There u have it... A recap of my life in 2006... It's a little boring if u don't know wat i meant...
Exactly at 00:00hrs, 01/01/2007
"The wish Will be made...."
Ian
[10:38 PM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.