Saturday, February 24, 2007
Here we go again... Writting in my BLOG... Though there's nothing much to say... Most of u guys muz b wondering, where did I disappeared to??... No where, juz my com is in kinda of a mess and therefore, did not blog for quite some time... Besides, I'm busy to blog, since I'm now in my class's football team holding the post as the Goal keeper... Not to brag, but I have a hidden talent which I myself dunnoe until early this year...
Ok, moving on... Psst!!! Tell ya'll a secret... If u knoe juz keep quiet, for those who does'nt, too bad... TeDDy has moved on!!!! LoL!!!! Finally!!! He accepted fate and moved on... Sometimes, I pity him... Imagine, Trusted a special someone, fall and then, Got stabbed in the back and left to die without any help... While that person is enjoying life... Is that fair?? I was there to witness everything... Slowly but surely, I helped him to recover, gather all the broken pieces of TeDDy's life and fixed it back... Though it was not as good as b4, At least he can move on wif it... Hey, I don't blame that someone for hurting TeDDy, It's all part and parcel of life... There's high tide and low tides... The Wheel of Life continues to turn and moving on...
NOw, wat are the future of TeDDy, he's minding his own business and hope that he'll disappear and merge in one whole as a normal person... One last thing he said b4 he left,
"I've changed, and I will change even more, physically, mentally and emotionally..."
And tat wraps up wat I have to say today...
Cech's in Da House!!!!
[6:49 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.