Sunday, July 15, 2007
Wassup peeps!!!! I'm back!!!! Hahaha!!!!! Not that i needed to come, it's juz due to naz's request for me to write once again... therefore once again i pick up the fallen pen... Squeeze my brain for the juices to flow.....
(SQUEESE!!!!!) Hmm... Where do I start??
Last week of holidays, went to science centre for free!!!! really enjoyed the trip... besides I'm there for the 4 day robo course...
Enuf of science centre... Last sat... I've experienced playing soccer on the field... after 7 years of not playing on a field... It was awesome!!!! It feels good to be on the winning side!!! Oops!!! I'm all outta time!!!! Gtg...
Signing off...
Ian Fi Boy 19
[9:05 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.