Sunday, July 22, 2007
Hey ya'lls... Looks like i do need one to xpress my thoughts...
4 u guys who knew me... Surely u'll knoe that I'll onlu post my blog when i really need to... Especially when I'm feeling the blues.... Though not as frequent as last time...
The blues returned... Though I'm not sure 4 whom am i feeling sad for... I juz feel like writting it down in her.... I knoe tat it's not M(Not tat i dont dare writting down her name... Juz to protect her identity...)... coz she's long gone.... Listening to maroon 5's She will be loved... Sure it feels like M..... But I noe tat its not her... Like i said... she's long gone... Or Am I feeling it for R??
I dunnoe... I knoe tat me and her has nuting special... I'm juz her fren... Thats all... Besides... I promised myself tat wat ever happened in thailand trip... Gets left in thailand and never b brought back to singapore... Overall... I'm juz not good enuf 4 her... Not goof enuf 4 anyone...
watever it is, I'm sure tat it will be gone by dawn tml morning... Sometimes feeling sad, having flashbacks...sure helps a person to be stronger... Learn to not make the same mistakes in the future... That is wat i'm trying to do... Learning to become a better person...
Anyways, gtg catch my zzzz... Skools stars at 8am...
Adios....
Fi BoyNiNetEeN
[9:20 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.