Sunday, November 18, 2007
LoL!!! Its oredi november!!! Haha!!! Last update was july... almost 4 mths huh??
lol!!! not much to say but i knoe sumone is stuck in the past... and not being able to move on... tats wat that person said... I pity tat person.... Tolerate his nonsense... hmm...
sounds really familiar... but hey... that is that persons probs... doesnt concern me... at all... But i juz hope tat it will turn out rite 4 her....
b4 i end this post... I juz feel tat i'm living my life over the edge
tat's all
more post soon i hope....
(Empty Heart....)
[7:05 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.