Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Good News and bad.... hmmmm
Let's start with the gd news.... EXAMS OVER BABY!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Gaduated!!!!! Hahahaha!!! Damn happi man..... I shud b celebrating!!!!! WAKAKAKAKA!!!!! BUT!!!!!
Here I am with the bad news!!!! DAmn!!!! The ROBOTIC EVENT IS ON FRIDAY AND WE HAVENT EVEN STARTED ON PROGRAMMING IT!!!! ARGH!!!!!!! TMR Will be the last day of programming it!!!! I will be damn busy.... OI!!! So many "DAMN"s... stop it dude....
Orite..... enuf damns....
Beside, going to The AI Factory tmr to collect our brand new bot for the event... then gotta rush back to school fer programming.... such a waste of time.... isnt it??
Haiz... Enuf complaining... I shud be happie rite?? lol
EXAMS OVER!!!!
Currently listening to WANNA BE STARTING SOMETHING BY AKON
whose song was originally sang by the KING OF POP HIMSELF Michael Jackson...
Cool huh?? After 25 years the Biggest selling album been around, it's still the most selling album in the world...
THRILLER... But now in celebration of it's 25th Anniversary, the renamed it THRILLER 25....
It's cool though coz plenty of artiste werk with MJ... Like Fergie, Akon, Will I Am and plenty more lah... Nice album...
Enuf promoting... Kinda tired now... Need to rest... fer tmr's hectic day...
Cya DudeS!!!!
~~ 6 YEARS BEING SINGLE AND STILL GOING STRONG!!!! YEAH!!!!~~
[8:01 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.