Saturday, March 22, 2008
Hey ya'll!!!! Sorie for MIA for a couple of days... Need to adapt to my new job... and juz got back frm werk... 6 to 3am... So i'll make it quick...
The Roads in sg is not well arranged... make me go round and round looking for the stupid paya lebar way...
Damn!!!
But today, I got a lot of tips... accumulating up to $22+... the most i've ever received.... not too bad huh??
Nxt thing... Someone have been messing around with my team's blog's tagboard using my name... I'll find him and when i do, I'll make sure he'll neva mess around wit my name again!!!!
Orite, that's enuf for now... I'll post more in the future.... I Wanna SLEEP!!!!!
ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzZZZ
[4:55 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.