Monday, March 17, 2008
Hey3!!! Sorie for not posting yesterday... LoL!!! 1st day on the job... Wat shud i say... let me find the word... hmmm... oh yes... here's the word... Interesting...
this is wat i've experienced...
1st trip... lost... the roads very complicated... and the estate all condo like apartments... very tight security and hard to find... lols
1st day, 9 deliveries... not too shabby i wud say.. But i must try to make more deliveries by tmr...
Most of the customers are so called high class peoples... almost 3/4 of my deliveries were for ang mohs... Interesting rite?? they really love this kind of service...
Besides getting paid, I get to explore singapore roads and been to places i havent been b4... Orite, enuf toking oredi... I wanna sleep soon gtg... Catch ya'll at the next post!!!
Adios!!!!
[10:03 PM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.