Thursday, March 13, 2008
Wat's wit the weather recently?? Rain, Rain and more RAIN!!!!! Man been riding in the rain lately... Feeling the effects on now... Cold, feverish feeling... haiz... So far, I've been splashed wit water more times then I can even say WTH....Damn those drivers... Drive so fast splash water all over me... Can u Imagine while u are riding, then out of the sudden water being splashed on u like a tsunami??? My helmet is all wet!!! Damn them!!!!
Anyways, tmr is the The Robotic Event, need to wake up damn early!!! Be at Funan IT Mall by 8 am.... Haiyo... Feeling ill still cannot get enuf rest haiz...
Today will be a short one... then maybe tmr I'll update more... need plenty of rest now...
Where's that PanaDol??? Takkan dah habis??? (Searching for Panadol!!!!)
[7:36 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.