Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Been missing for 8 days... Wat I've been doing?? Werking of course... Been really busy lately... no time to post, even if i've got the time to post, I was too tired...
so, wat r the current issues i wanna tok about... hmmm... nuthing really... juz feel like posting tat's all... oh yes, getting my results on the second april...
OH OH!!!! BTW!!! GOT SMTHING URGENT NOW GOTTA SAY!!!! HAPPIE APRIL FOOLS!!! TO THOSE PRANKSTERS OUT THERE HAVE FUN IN PRANKING PEOPLE!!!!
LoL!!!!
Now, wat else.... nothing much... pssst... there's chemistry in the air.... hehe!!! Juz toking nonsense....
guess i'll end it here... since nuthing much to say....
(I'm blessed and cursed at the same time... The TeDDy Will always be part of me....)
[1:30 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.