Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Mayb I'm destined to go to poly... even if i had to take a longer route... 2 years ago... I failed to go to poly... becoz of my O level results... nut now... I'm granted a second chance... I hope i'll not waste it... But i've heard of stories where people go there and end up as failures... But on the second thought, I shud try it out if i got the chance... u see... Not many chances in my life i get to go further than wat i've expected... u knoe... this is a chance... Soon I'll noe my results... and hopefully i'll get it there...
Ok, all of that is done, Finally my off day!!! hahaha!!!! Man i missed my home so much!!! Been working like mad earnin $$$... i really missed my home... Never get to watch much tv, or use the com... Now's my chance!!! hahaha!!!!! so wat else?? I shud treasure the time that I have now and use the com...
Orite update ya'll later... Now gonna Play FIFA 08!!!
Cya!!!
[8:49 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.