Sunday, May 18, 2008
WAKAKAKAKA!!!!! LONG TIME NO SEE YEAH?? LoL!!!! It's Not that I don't wanna blog animore... It's Juz tat I dont have the time to blog... with skool werk piling up and werking long hours... i'm toking bout 12 hrs shift... I don't even have my weekends... and the onli days that i'm enjoying my off is on monday and tuesday... Skool ends at 6pm... Haiz... How to blog tell me??... But for today, i'm gonna have to blog... Juz got hme from werk.... Kinda tired though...
Anyways.... Juz now, during werk, most of the other riders asked me....
"Fi, Takkan kau bawak TZM, takder chickies(girlfriend)??"
This question have been asked so many times... Haiz.... I'm single and still kicking...
So, now I'm gonna reveal a couple of things.... For those who knew mw and my past, pls bear with me...
gotta have to rewind back to my past....
.......
........
.........
..........
............
Back to 2005....
Sec 5... last year of skool in Bgss... The same year that I fell in love... The same year I got rejected.... I fell in love with Mariana.... The First gal that made me fall head over heels... Madde my world go round and round.... Made a big impact in my life.... But like i said, Got my heart broke by the same gal....
Back to the Future....
....
.....
......
.......
.........
...........
After all these years, I still feel that she never really left me.... She's still part of me... In me, somewhere... Here memories still lingers.... Though i doubt that she remembers me...
Anyways... Y i chosed TZM(my bike)....
The M... Reminds me of her... Mariana... That's y i choosed TZM... So, evertime i ride.... HEr memories is with me.... Finally the secret is out... Though I doubt she will ever find my blog... If she does, I juz have to say one thing....
Mariana, I knoe that u're happi with ur man of ur dreams.... Ridwan.... I wish u all the best in u're future... And congrats Wan, u managed to capture the heart of a great gal... U're one lucky guy... Hope that u'll take care of her well...
And Mariana, these werds tat u said to Syaz about me... Ur last werds... I can never forget them.... Childish and Immature... It's always in my mind... That's y, everyday, I'm trying to change... to be a better person... to get rid of these words from my life....
Finally, I would like to apologise... Mariana, I'm sorry... Sorry for not being able to be the man of your dreams...
[2:42 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.