Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Yo peeps!!! wassup?? Been a while since i last updated... Almost 4 months...!!!! Been busy lately, projects, werk... U noe... I dont have much time to post...
So, how's life now?? HECTIC!!! Been in a whole lot of mess!!! haha!!!! Besides tat, everythings fine... My poly frens are now starting to accept me in their class!!! Great isnt it? LoL!!!!
Besides them my presentation was a blast.... Got an A... easy peasy.... maybe all those performance during sec skool made me not nervous or having stage frights!!! Lol!!!! Orite, gotta end here... I'll update asap... If i got the time....
Adios!!!!
[12:15 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.