Tuesday, October 28, 2008
.... Scold me if u wan..... I know this blog seemed abandoned... but hey... it's not tat i don wanna blog... but so much things to do... where do i find time to blog...Haiz.... Plenty of issues running through my head.... Some are meant to b written here but others, mayb at other places.... Things tat i have to say it here, I will.... like.... Labels: relationship, singlehood, thoughts, women
Haiz, currently my bike is in werkshop coz some internal engine problem... And was thinking of having it sprayed into new colour... Damn.... Now i really realize how boring bus rides are.... Can u imagine onli after 3 to 4 bus stops, i'm oredi falling asleep... I really need my bike back asap...
Next thing, skool... very the boring... mayb i shud go ns 1st?? or complete my 3 years of study?? I dunnoe... I'm having mixed feelings currently.... I'm thinking of wat I'm gonna do... orite...
Any other issues?? Not anything that i can think of.... Oh yes... lately been putting weight... hmm mayb i shud start like last time... run in the morning b4 going to skool?? mayb... It's juz tat I've not have enuf sleep lately and I'm eating too much.... hmmm.... cant blame them... Lost my sense of discipline.... maybe i shud start once again... at least if i wanna go NS, better start training now huh???
lately, been thinking something tat i dunn0e whether i shud write it in here... But nvm... better let it be not written here.... I dont want people to know... HINT* They are all HAPPIE... But Not ME....
Anyways, recently, my BroMac (McRiders) been asking me y am i still single. not having a gf... hmm gd question but i have an even better answer for them.... But b4 i give my ans, here's wat i think of some of u....
To u bros, girls or better say women.... To u they are like booty calls... is where u let out ur inner beast.... u guys sure know wat i mean... BUT
To me, women deserved more then tat, they shud be respected... and not b treated like some rug that when u need them, u do all the nice things, but when u dont need them, u juz throw them aside... is tat fair for them... Consider this bros, they are very sensitive... and we must also be sensitive about their feelings... we shudent mess around wit theirs coz its not nice.... enuf said... the bottomline is tat They deserved to b treated wit respect.... ok,
now for my ans.....
Y am i stil single?
1st) maybe belom rezeki....
2nd) more logical reasons.... i'm still studying... if i cant support myself, wat makes u think i'm ready to take care of someone's daughter?? haw can i support her finacially?? I now my limits
3rd) I still have to help out my family... my mum, dad , sis and bro... My commitment is wit them at this moment.... i cant have other commitments....
4th)Hoestly. after the big past that i had.... i juz cant feel love anymore... it seems like my heart is cold now... I cant lie to myself or to the other party... I dont want to pretend tat i'm in love with her but as a matter of fact, i'm not... so it's not nice to toy with their feelings... I felt how hard to say goodbye and have ur heartbroken.... its hard... hurtful and all the negative things that u can think of...
Bottomline... I'm juz not ready... not ready to get into a relationship yet... Maybe, sumday when the one comes and i hope tat i'm ready... and i can make her the happiest person on EARTH... until then, I'm satisfied being single....
Orite, enuf typing... i try to blog again at the end of the week... hopefully...
gotta surf the net now... for sum wacky japanese gameshow... to laugh my ass off..
CyA!!!!
[8:55 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.